We have a clear common sense approach to investment.
We look at an investors specific goals and ambitions.
We provide a personal report with our professional recommendations including:
- Asset allocation (how much of your money should be put in what class of investment).
- Product allocation (how much of your money should be put in what investment vehicle).
- Tax efficiency (ensuring that you make the most of your tax saving opportunities).
- Future financial benefit strategy (making the most of your income or capital withdrawals in the future).
What is important:
- We are constantly reviewing the investments that we recommend
- Our annual or more frequent meeting ensures a structure to your financial and investment planning.
- Portfolio performance (See Page 2 of Fees and Services Summary) shows our value when compared with passive investing.
- Our qualified adviser knowledge provides you with a safe pair of hands.
Click here to see our Fees and Services Summary
If you have reasons to raise a concern please contact us as outlined in our Client Agreement. If we are unable to resolve an issue to your satisfaction you may be able to refer the matter to the Financial Ombudsman Service. More information is available on request or by visiting www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk